Friday, August 19, 2011

Lightbulb

So what else is there to do on a Friday night in Lawrence, KS after you have spent an AWESOME summer in Massachusetts only to return to a four and a half hour student teach meeting? I'll tell you! Unpack all the items you've accumulated over your life span but don't really need, cook BBQ chicken, try to get ahead of the game only to fall behind when school actually starts, AND revisit old technology projects. Make no mistake I did not go searching for this fantastic idea. It came to me when I was checking my email and discovered I was one of the chosen elite to get a Google+ invite (insert shout out to Brad Thorson)! After forgetting my password, recovering it, and changing it I was lead back here to the blog I created last Fall for a technology class. While looking at the two incredibly lame previous blogs I decided to give the world a little more. Monday I will grow up by forgoing my Fall Break, proving my student loans weren't a waste, and solidify my role as permanently in school. What the hell am I talking about? Student teaching my friends. With all these thoughts running through my head I decided that this blog will now be used to capture that magic that is first time student teaching and other accounts I find worthy! Stay tuned often....It is going to be a wild year.

No comments:

Post a Comment