Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WARRIOR DASH

What does that have to do with school today. Not much except the fact that I educated many people on what it was, and was granted the permission to by my Groupon for it. Look out Tulsa cause I am so excited for this. Class today went well. I created a new seating chart and the teacher liked it so I got to rearrange some desks. We had our first two hour meeting for our second grade guided reading groups and work shops. It was actually kind of fun which surprised me! I have my lesson ready to go for tomorrow and I am officially registered for the warrior dash. Short post, but I have insanity to tend to! Getting ripped to be a warrior!

1 comment:

  1. warrior dash warrior dash! well, you can have show and tell the week after this and you can tell your kiddos all about it!!!

    ReplyDelete