Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday, Monday

I have heard that drastic changes in weather can make kids act crazy...today was the living proof of that day. They didn't do anything tooo horrible just talked and talked along with excessive fidgeting. Oh ya and another case of Mommy-Pation started today. Although this time it was less on the mommy more of the pation side of things. I told her to drink lots of water and avoid eating cheese until she could get home...for lunch she downed a cheese sandwhich (more important than the fact that was exactly what I told her not to do, I didn't even know that people still ate those. I mean at least some person had the brains to grill hence grilled chess deliciousness, but plain...no thanks.) I was also informed just before this that my new birth year is 1789. Glad to know that I look so well preserved. On a slightly different note I think that it is safe to say I was an insect slayer in a former life. Today we finished the Constitution and went back to learning about insects. We started our mealworm experiment (and yes they are a gross as they sound). While trying to fork (please be mature) one of them onto a piece of paper he fell threw the prongs and proceeded his downward demise through a crack in the desk and onto the floor. Luckily it was at one of the boy tables for they were willing to dive on the floor and pick him up. To my surprise he survived and I managed to dodge the prison cell once again. If you think that I am overreacting please read previous posts. All in all I can't say that it was a horrible Monday. I even got to see my mom and cook her some dinner "(today is her bday, be sure to fb her!) ;>

No comments:

Post a Comment